Web Application Developer (PHP / MVC / Symfony 2)
We are recruiting talented application developer to join our expanding creative tech company.
Emagineers are a digital agency based in London and working internationally with clients to create applications and services using web, mobile and social technologies. From Enterprise scale ECommerce stores to shiny IOS Apps for start-ups, we are the experienced choice clients trust to build their most critical technologies. We’ve succeeded in helping clients exploit technology to become the leaders in their industry in sectors as diverse as private finance and the music industry.
Working in our relaxed Shoreditch London office on Old Street positioned between the City and Silicon Roundabout, you will help build innovative applications and services for forward thinking clients who put technology at the heart of their business.
With one foot in dev and the other in ops, you will be on the frontline of delivering and improving features that beat the competition and make the web a better place.
This is a challenging but rewarding role working with a first rate team who are passionate about building great products using Agile principles and open-source.
Essential Tech Skills:
- Object Orientated Programming Knowledge and Development Experience
- PHP & Model View Controller frameworks to build robust, scalable applications. (Bonus points for Symfony or Code Igniter Experience)
- Serious attitude towards testing and delivering quality code.
- Relational Databases(MySQL)
Desirable Tech Skills:
- APIs knowedge and integration experience (REST & SOAP)
- Experience of working with Amazon AWS/EC2 to deploy and monitor LAMP applications
- Working as part of an Agile development team (Scrum or XP)
- Linux Server Admin Experience
- Motivated and energetic with a passion for development and technology
- Loves to solve problems, both technical and business.
- Can work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines, going over and above where necessary
- Most crucially a flexible attitude and the determination to deliver great products
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Advance Training programme
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holidays allowance
- Monthly Open Dev Day
- Regular Team Outings and Adventures
- Great career progression opportunities
- Excellent learning environment and ongoing training
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and tell us why we should hire you.
Recent Graduates welcome to apply.
Immediate Start available.
No Recruiters thanks.